Monday, February 2, 2009

OH Canada

Hello Again, Last time I blogged we were in Canada just on our way to St. John for weekend performances. I must admit I truly enjoyed staying in one spot for a few days. We truly did not do much, it was cold and we were truly beat. We pretty much stayed in the hotel for dinner and just left for the shows. Sunday was even more enjoyable because it was a day off without travel and Superbowl Sunday. WOW, even though the Cowboys aren't there I still get to watch. No big party or anything like that but, we did have a 50 something inch flat panel TV in our room. Don't be confused though the beds looked like a skate ramp and the hotel looked like it was from the 70's.(not retro, just from the 70's) I guess they got a deal or something on the tv's. Anyway the weekend did not go without a hick up or two. Clare our tour manager got sick, I got and gave bad directions to the theatre and we left a man behind. At the hotel that is not in Canada. We now have a wonderful 3 day 1783 trip back to Gainsville, FL with stops in Norwalk, CT and Fayettville, NC. Half the cast have bought out their rooms and decided to fly home for a few days and meet us in Florida, but Q and I will tough it out and ride. I will post again when we settle somewhere.

Love Ya,
John & Q

No comments:

Followers