Friday, February 6, 2009

Gainsville, FL

We have arrived, Yeah. What a trip! We psyched ourselves up for the worst and it ended up not being as bad as we had originally thought. Its crazy how at this point we think 500+ mile trips for day for 3 days is not too bad. Another bit of the stomach bug had struck again and Will had to miss a show. Adam stepped in and did a great job in 2 roles as Grimwig and Sowerberrry. We are getting excited to see family and friends in some upcoming venues. It seems like forever since we have seen you all. The cast has about 15 more shows and I think it is starting to sink in that the end is near. Bitter Sweet it is. Blog to you soon.

Love Ya,
John & Q

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gainesville is my hometown! I hope you are getting good weather while you're there! I hope the audience is great too. Go Gators! Say hi to Gainesville for me. Break a leg!

Followers