Friday, January 30, 2009

Kingston, Ontario


Bonjour, nous sommes au Canada. In English hello from Canada hope all is going well in the states. We are travelling through some crazy weather. Quentin and I have seen more snow in two days than we ever saw in Virginia. Last time we blogged we were in PA. We have gone through Ogdensburg, NY which is across the St. Lawrence river looking into Canada. We spend the next few days here in Canada traveling to New Brunswick near Nova Scotia. I have been able to use some of the French I learned when I was a kid. It has been very trying on this leg, but we are getting excited to be coming home soon. I have updated all the pictures so please take a look, leave a comment. I will post more when I get a chance, miss you all.


Love Ya,
John & Q

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour John and Q. Miss you guys. Love Papa and Nanny.

Followers