Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Opening Night

Hello Everyone, Thank you soooo much for all the support from Facebook to My Family none of your posts have been missed. Opening night was awesome, the show is growing everyday and can not wait until everyone can see it. I am sooo proud of the entire cast. They are truly amazing in everyway. The theatre was packed and had about 2,000 people attend the show. Everyone appeared to enjoy the show. We 3 proud parents on tour tried to mingle about at intermission to hear anything and heard only great things about the show, and of course how cute the little kids were.LOL. After the show we enjoyed a cast party that went into early the next morning the kids and adults were all amped up, rightfully so they really put it all on the stage. The crowd loved them all, and so do we. Well its time to go school is looming around the corner and Q is still sleeping. Post to you soon.

2 comments:

Clarinda said...

Congratulations! I actually was posting a break-a-leg last night, but got distracted...you know how it is...and never actually posted it. Anyway, glad to hear that all is going well. I'll be following along on the blog so keep us updated!

Miss E said...

I am so very proud of you guys! Keep having fun and working hard. I look forward to seeing what you have been up to. I miss you at piano Q.

Love, Miss E

Followers