Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello from Medford

Hello Everyone, It has been a while. We are now in Medford, OR after a 5 hour ride from Reno, NV. The the ride was a tough one after spending the weekend with Gail and Reina who came to Reno to watch the show(It was awesome to have the family together). The scenery was beautiful though. We went through some amazing mountains, watch the slideshow. Quentin had one show in Medford, OR which Gina came to see. How cool was that, it is always nice to see a familiar face on tour. We even got to see her beautiful baby Seth. We went to the mall and had some time to sit and eat dinner, really quick though the show was that evening. The show went well and Gina seemed to enjoy it. We finally have a day off without anything to do. The schedule has been pretty crazy between school, shows and travel. The cast is having a cookout at the pool, and Q is excited so I better get going. I will post again soon. Dont forget to scroll all the way down you might miss something. Sometimes I will add photos without writing in.
Love Ya All.
John and Q

3 comments:

J. MEDINA said...

hello Quentin is tata Jacqueline de France I hope you okay and dad Jonnhy in what city are you right now? you can send me an e-mail on j.medina1 @ chello.fr I am pleased I will make you big kisses. And soon
Tchao

Larry Landry said...

Hi Quentin - How are you doing? I'm so glad your sister and Mom had a chanch to come see you last week. They both told me they enjoyed it. Love the pictures - you are in my favorite part of the country - the Northwest! Enjoy your experience - I'm so proud of your accomplishments. - Mr. Landry

Anonymous said...

Hello John and Quentin! The pictures are awesome and I'm so excited for you. Love and miss you!
Ms. Blandine

Followers