Thursday, November 27, 2008

McAllen, TX

Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a very filling day. A thank you goes out to Blandine's mom and friend who came out to see the show here in McAllen. We also have to thank Clare for a wonderful buffet at the Embassy Suites. It was hard although to be without Gail and Reina. We miss them even more on days like this. It was about 80 degrees out and that made it an even stranger Thanksgiving for us. We really felt like we were at a wedding reception or something. The buffet was great and I didn't even have to cook it. Although as Hurrah knows I haven't had to cook Thanksgiving dinner in a couple of years thanks to the New York trips. I hope all our Hurrafians are having a great time in the Big Apple and are enjoying the shows, the ones that are left. The cast and crew hung out at the pool later that evening after sleeping off some turkey and everyone was being thrown into the pool, even some parents. I was lucky enough to be spared, this time albeit. I was warned that my turn is coming, guess I'll have to keep guard. That is about all that we have been up to and we are off to Orange in the morning. I will blog to you later.

Love Ya,
John & Q

No comments:

Followers