Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Huntington, WV

Hello all, sorry you have not heard from us in a few days. Internet access is always a bear on the road. Anyway the show is going well and the theatre in Huntington was amazing. The theatre was built in 1928 and is completely made of plaster no wood anywhere except for the stage. The pics of the theatre does not do it justice. After the show they threw the cast a little party at a near by swanky bar. Sorry I do not have any pics of the bar, I left my camera behind. But the kids had fun mingling with everyone who attended the show and party. You know Q never minds signing an autograph or two. I even got one of the posters from there. Next we are on our way to Toledo, OH another long trip, but at least we are there for 4 days. Its time for me to cut this short, you will hear from us again soon. Check out more pics on Picassa and Ive added some more articles.

Love ya,
John & Q

2 comments:

Mikey and Susan said...

I love Reina's hair! Congrats on playing Tiny Tim! We wish we could see it. Love, Sue and Mikey

Joan said...

Introduction and greetings...

Hello, I stumbled on your blog while researching some shows and have enjoyed "touring" again, albeit vicariously this time.

You see, I accompanied my son, Ian, this year on the last half of the national tour of GYPSY. We have been to almost all of the venues you have been to, and it's funny seeing similar photographs!

If you're interested, I'm copying our blog URL, if you'd like to go back and compare notes. I have to say, however, that you are a far more faithful blogger and poster of images than I ever was. Best wishes to you and the rest of the parents and kiddos. Been there, done that, know what you're going through!
http://urbanmiffed.livejournal.com/

Joan Blake
Austin, TX

Followers